The Centre is located at a prime location near Chandigarh with a built-up area of 10,000 sq. ft. designed as per GMP & GLP Standards and manned by a dedicated team of Scientists.
The centre is well equipped to handle various developments in the areas of oral and parenteral medication.
The infrastructure includes –
- Oral Solids development labs with equipment such as RMG, Fluid Bed Processor, Coating Machine Spheronizer & Compression machine etc.
- Dedicated area and labs to handle potent substances like hormones.
- Process Development & Scale-up Labs attached to the R & D.
- A unit to develop conventional parenteral dosage forms ranging from vials to ampoule to pre-filled syringes.
- An New Drug Delivering System (NDDS) unit with specialized capabilities like Nano Technology, Micro Technology etc. with equipment such as ultrasonotrode, High pressure homogenizer, Bath Sonicater etc.
- Dedicated analytical laboratories with Atomic Absorption Spectrophotometer (AAS), HPLC 717 Plus Dionex U-HPLC, FTIR-8400 S, GC System Agilent-7890. TOC Analyzer UV Spectrophotometer etc.