We believe that a company cannot grow when the society to which it belongs is
poverty ridden. As a responsible company we have took many initiatives for the
upliftment of less privileged in our society and for raising awareness among the
masses. We strive to converge our expertise in transforming lives of ailing
Our Initiatives :
- Free distribution of costly cancer and critical care medicines to poor patients.
Free Check up camps organized at various levels.
- Free distribution of Patient Education Booklets at various hospitals.
- Disease awareness camps organized at various government hospitals at district
state levels across the nation.
- Tie ups with various diagnostic labs to provide poor patients free diagnostic check
- Providing various medical assistance to employees and their families.
- Supports various NGOs covering different spheres of social welfare like
Healthcare, Environment, Elderly Care & Women Empowerment etc.
- In addition, the company has also put several measures in place to save energy and
conserve natural resources.
- UBH (United Biotech For Health) committee has been formed and will shortly
become operational, aimed at identifying and proposing various measures that can
be taken for making a difference in the lives of downtrodden and under privileged
of our society.